Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Reg. BADI for MIGO

Hi Experts, Could you please clarify my Doubts , I am trying use the BADI MB_MIGO_BADI and trying to enchance\implement the POST_DOCUMENT method. In which I need to change the movement type if some condition met . I am able to access t...

Performance tuning

Hi,How to do runtime analysis for a report in se30?How to do Sql trace in st05?How to do shortdump analysis in ST22?Are there any precautions should follow? What are the important and mandatory steps need to be taken.Help me out regarding this.-kanth...

Resolved! Reg. Logical Database

Hi Experts, This is with reference to Logical Database (LDB) , I have some Doubts\Clarifications ,1, What is the Significance of the Hierarchy of LDB structure (I.e Nodes\Tables).?2, How to find the relation between to Nodes\Tables that is with ...

querry

Hi,I have fetched all the data in different internal tables.Now i have to take all data in fianl table.So please tell me how can i take ebeln,lifnr fields in final table.Here is my code SELECT amatnr amfrpn amfrnr amatkl bwerks bstawn bmtver...

Resolved! Sequence

Hi,May I know how can I do this in more efficient way?let say i have :sales order pos seq00010 10 1 00010 10 200010 10 300020 10 1 -> this line to be removed because seq = 1, and there is no following seq for this sales order+pos.00040 10 1Will re...

Resolved! Friends need help

I need to fetch company code for outbound movement of material.currently I am picking up LIKP-KKBER for that,But sometimes its not mainted so I am not getting Company code. So is there any other table from which I can get this.Please not its only for...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.