Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ANS THIS QUESTION

HAI, PLEASE ANS THIS QUESTION1)who take care of data while passing to application server ?2)what happen if i use controll break statement in between select & endselect ?3)which sysgtem variable have current value during execution ?4)What is th...

convert into flat file !!

Hi ,I am basically an XI developer,I have little knowledge in ABAP.we are in design phase of the XI integration ,so thinking of several options to do the interfaces.basically I need to get data from different infotypes of HR application some are stan...

Event in Cluster View

Hi Experts,I've defined a cluster view for 1 header table and 3 dependant tables.Some fields from the header table are obligatory, so I am checking it in a form routine. IF v_sdchgfta-fieldtype IS INITIAL. MESSAGE e001(mc_sdfta). ENDIF.I've crea...

Reg:debugging script

hi,I have added the code for Email functionality to script.now I want to debug script.In se71...I have activated debugger.I have put a break point in the print program also.iam using VF02 Tcode and giving billing document number.can u plz tell what I...

Resolved! Dynamic input

Hi all Please help me to solve this problem.I have a requirement where I need to get the fields on the screen dynamically depending on the user requirement.For eg if user enters 5 on the input then I need to display 5 text boxes on the screen.Th...

Resolved! Refresh of Clients

It appears that when a client refresh occurs, all of our roles are removed. From my last test scenario it appears that it brings over the roles from Client that one is refreshing from. How can we avoid this? Thanks any input is greatly appreciated...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.