Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! LSMW-IDOC

I had created LSMW object using BAPI method, and business partner data migrated some data. But some IDOCs are in error status (51) now i want the list of IDOCs which are not posted along with the business partner number... from which table i will get...

Resolved! making a screen element ready for input

Hello All,I have an input/output field in a screen. I would like to have it open for input which means, I should be able to enter values in to it during runtime. I have made the check for Input Field in the attributes of the screen element. Still dur...

sudha_naik by Product and Topic Expert
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to use Okcode in subscreens

Hi All,In a dialog programm, I have one main screen and 2 subscreens.One of the subscreens has 2 radiobuttons and a inputfield.My requirement is:When the user selects the first radio button, the input field must be made inactive. And on clicking the ...

Resolved! Search Term Failed

HI all,This issue regarding RUSSAIN language.My RUSSAIN user trying to search for names with search term NAME1(first3 letters+*).Search term is failing when I try to search with name1 to find corresponding Names.Eg: Name 1 … JHON COOPER… I am searchi...

Enhancements

Hi all,I am unable to find the user exits for tcode j1id.I have seen one user exit zmm02 i am not sure whether it is the correct user-exit for purchase order but in that i have seen following:These are Enhancement Assignments:LMEKO001 - Ext...

regarding performance issue

hi expertssuppose one program performance will take 12 hour,regarding performance tunning technique used i minimised 12 hr to 8 hr.the main question is again what r the methods/performance that we have to use that decreases 8 hr to 2 hr.i faced recen...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.