Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

join stm

please explain me the processhow does it work for three or more tables.<b>for ex for two tables it fetches the records by restricting in cross product.</b><b>then for three or more tables how does it works.it takes same cross product or diff procedur...

LSMW - direct input method

Hello,I have to 2 files (header_data.txt and item_data.txt) to upload of sales order transcation and we decided to use direct input method using LSMW. Now I have few doubts1) How can I relate the header_data record to the item_data record ?2) if pos...

open data set

hi friendsi make one file like dat.i use open data set so dat file created so my question is that where this file is created ?it will create on applicationserver?bcoz its not create on my local drive.

Resolved! export import to memory

hi,i exported one internal table to memory git_fi_flowdata[] = g_tab_selected_flowdata[] .EXPORT git_fi_flowdata[] to database indx(x1) ID '<FLOWT>'.my internal table git_fi_flowdata contains ddtaa but wen i import from memory import git_fi_flowdata...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.