Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! drill down on alv

Hi,I am trying to show 'me22n' ( PO details) by drilling down on ebeln in my alv report. but for some reason this is NOT happening. can somebody pls help.the alv is been shown properly the it does not drill down on po number "ebeln".Please find the ...

LockBox Issue

Heloo Experts,We are facing a strange problem in R/3 4.7. We have Lock Box setup in DEV, QA and PROD systems in a <b>similar</b> way. The customer master data is also same in all systems.When we receive a lockbox file (BAI2 fromat) from the bank the...

Work Order Confirmation

We have used extension CONFPP07 to add customer fields in table AFRU. It work find when we use transaction CO11N to do the confirmation. We use the BAPI "'BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT'" to confirm some orders, is there a way to update the added fields ...

User Exit

Hello all..I have a requirement where I need to download work order number, Work order type, tech ID # and status in a file onto the server. This is done through IW31 transaction and the file should be downloaded when the user hits the save button. I...

Check number auto increment

Hi All, We have recently upgraded from 4.6c to ecc6.0 and when our cfo changed we changed his signature on the checks. Now the issue is if the number of invoices exceeds a limit and it goes to next page it doesn't increment the check number. In this ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.