Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! call transcation QE51N problem

Hello,I try to call transaction QE51N within my z program passing the Inspection lot.I filled the relevant screens for bdcdata_tab and call:opt-dismode = 'E'.opt-defsize = 'X'.CALL TRANSACTION 'QE51N' USING bdcdata_tab OPTIONS FROM opt.The problem ...

join query

hi gurus,i have to create a query with following condition.if ansvx = '8'then selection of pernr take place in org.mag using the table hrp1001(parameter:otype='p' objid=iv_pernr relat = '008' begda<=iv_date endda =iv_date and sclas = 's'...

Resolved! need code

hi,my reqmt is ...in my itab i am having like this...pernr rank m1 101 01 25 101 02 10101 01 15102 01 10102 02 12102 01 15 i need o/p in this formatpernr rank m1101 01 40101 02 1010...

tickets

hi experts,in support project what sort of tickets we can get,how the process will go in realtime.give me some exaple tickets.give everything idea abt tickets.thanksin advance.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.