Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Change hire/termination date

Hi,I need to change the start date of the Action infotype with my program.I'm using call transaction (PA30).If I change the date using the transaction (Menu utilities > Change entry/leaving date) I can update the start date value, if I do this in the...

Resolved! hai aii

is it possible to maintain more pages in sap scripts,even if it is possible than user can maintain one page in portrait form , one page in land scape form

Resolved! Restrict lines of Text

Hi there,I have a business request to restrict the amout of text an end-user can enter into the "miscellaneous text" text field in the VL02 transaction.Has anyone had any experience of doing this?Thanks for your help, points awarded.Colm

Resolved! Char issue

Hi all,Can we do adding or subtraction for char field directly..pls help for below codeDATA : LV_VERSION1 TYPE I.DATA : LV_VERSION TYPE BBP_VERSION_NO.*LS_VERSION-VERSION_NO has same as BBP_VERSION_NO*BBP_VERSION_NO is CHAR08 MOVE LS_VERSION-VERSION_...

RLB_INVOICE

Hi!!My problem is in VF02 transaction, when a clic on menu invoice then print in printer or in scren, but a want manipulate the program RLB_INVOICE because i wish defuse the menu invoice. How can i do it?Thanks. Beatriz

Resolved! Transport

HI all I have many transports under MY ID.I need to check the LOGS all at once for all the transports. I mean want to check if my transports are in DEV, or QAS or PRD system.I can check each transport individually but was wondering is there any way t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.