Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ALV Header Regdg ?

Hi All,I am using Class <b>CL_SALV_TABLE.</b> to generate my ALV report. I want to also display a header for this report. How to achieve this, is there any method which would help me to achieve this functionality.thanks,Navneeth K.

Resolved! Learing ABAP

Hi,I recently started learning ABAP. Basically I'm a MBA graduate who was specialized in Marketing & Systems,2006. My Degree is done in B.Sc computers. Now I'm working in a Software Company as Market researcher cum Data Miner.Can you suggest me How t...

Resolved! Regarding Job Log Content.

Hi all,I want to sent the content of the job log through mail for the failed jobs.Can anybody tell me how to get the content of the joblog in an internal table?I am able to check the status of the job from the table TBTCO.But unable to find how the j...

download in 4.5b version

Hi All,I want to download a file in 4.5b version into office 2007. I am passing file type as WK1 but as it is not supported in office 2007, the excel file is opening in unicode format.Please help me in this issue of downloading from 4.5b version to o...

Resolved! Printer Options

Users are able to use SU3 but when they attempt to check or select other output devices from the drop down the green check mark is grayed out.Thanks to all who respond.Message was edited by: Maritza Ramos

alv top of page

Hi,I am using Code mention below.I want to print top-of-page while grid display,I can see Top-of-page while i go to print preview.Can anyone tell how can I see top-of page while grid display. CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY' EXPORTING I_IN...

Resolved! Refresh button - ALV

Hello all,I added a Refresh button in one of my custom ALV report. Whenever I hit a Refresh button, I do a fresh data retrieval and based on the data retrieved, I modify my field catalog. But I observed that the Refresh functionality is not taking in...

Resolved! Upgrade issues list needed

Hi,We're currently on 4.6b and going to upgrade to ECC6 with unicode I'm trying to compile a list point taken care converting to unicode from ABAP technical point of view. Does anyone have such a list?Some points i shortlisted are :1) Use GUI_UPLOAD ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.