Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! AMOUNT BEFORE DEDUCT DISCOUNT

HI ...DO U KNOW WHERE SHOULD THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF SALES ORDER PLACE IN STRUCTURE?i just know the net amount is stored in structure &KOMK-FKWRT& , but how about the <b>GRAND TOTAL</b>, will have any structure stored in it?concept: grand total - discou...

report for goods in transit

Dears,I want to wirte a monthly report for goods in transit which will reflect the cost.beacuse of not billing, financials department will use the cost to deduct monthly cost of sale .now what i want to know is how i should write?I am a new comer,t...

Efficient logic in a loop

Hello all,I have a program where I have logic something like loop at itab. sort itab ascending by prueflos. clear : t_qamr, t_qamv, t_qapo, t_qasr, t_qapp. refresh : t_qals, t_qamr, t_qamv, t_qapo, t_qasr, t_qapp. CALL FUNCTION 'XY...

Reprocessing IDOC

Hello Experts,I have developed a custom built function module , Similar to IDOC_INPUT_DELVRY , these function module will do delivery creation,delivery change and subsequent PGI , there can be several reason for PGI couldn't have happen or delivery c...

BAPI - urgent

hi all,in PM module i m using "BAPI_EQUI_DISMANTLE" bapi and then "BAPI_transaction commit"..Now my requirement is that after commit is one of my condition fails i need to revert bak/ Roll back the operation performed by BAPI_EQUI_DISMANTLE..can any ...

Resolved! ABAP Workbench in SAP R/3

Can any one give me shot description? ABAP in the SAP R/3 System. Architecture of SAP R/3 Applications. Database Layer. Application Layer. Presentation Layer. Work Processes. Work Processes. Screen Processor. ABAP Processor. Types of Work Process. Pr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.