Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Reg : Logical DB's

hi,Iam using LDB : PSJMy question is : How can we restrict the data when we are using LDB's? or more clearlyCan we add any field to the selection screen Of LDB's?I mean can we change the own selection screen of LDB's and add a new filed?regardsvaja

Code error!!

Hi All,Can Anybody let me know what this code is supposed to do and it shows me an error with the INDEX, so please help me out.DATA: BEGIN OF T_KNVV OCCURS 0. INCLUDE STRUCTURE KNVV.DATA: END OF T_KNVV.DATA: BEGIN OF T_KNC1 OCCURS 0. IN...

Resolved! Z fields in VBRP to be updated

I have extended table VBRP with two fields zzfkimg and zznetwr.The requirement is to fill these two fields while creating the billing document with the following formulavbrp-zzfkimg = vbrp-fkimg * 1.5vbrp-zznetwr = vbrp-netwr * 1.25I am trying to use...

HELP NEEDED WITH THE ERRORS

Hi allwe are a MDMP code page system and we upgraded to ECC 6.0.We fixed all our unicode errors by checking the unicode flag in the attributes we activated the program without any syntax errors or warnings.Now when we go back to UCCHECK, it still sh...

Resolved! CL30N Custom function

Hi Experts !I need to add an option in transaction CL30N.This would be a button just like 'Display material' or 'Stock overview' in the ALV.The goal is to add the ability to change the value of a characteristic for all the selected lines of the ALV.I...

Resolved! Date Condition

Hi :I am working on Plant Maintenance module, i extracted work orders ( aufnr ) from AUFK based on some conditions, i am wondering to know how to code date condition for these.In the selection screen i have s_date option where the user can give any d...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.