Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Payment History for Customers

Hi there is a field in the customer master (KNB1-XZVER). If this indicator is selected during the customer master creation, then the payment history gets updated and we can run the report using transaction code S_ALR_87012177, which is program RFDOP...

Resolved! Date fields not displaying in the table maintenance

hi ,I created a table maintenance for a Ztable and tcode for itWhen run this tcode , Date fields are not displaying in the table. When I create new entries , this field is there.I re-created the table maintanance. Still I have this problem..Can I kno...

Bema by Active Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ABAP HR

Hi Experts, My question is , will , get pernr get only the record which satisfy all the conditions on the screen like emp status, emp group, sub group ect with out any code writen or i need to add code for validation before get pernr. Any examp...

Resolved! Convert Date to Char

In the selection screen using select options the user enters a date. This field has to be compared to a 10 character field.However in the debugging mode I see the date entered is 'IBT2007051020070512' How do i compare this with the character format.....

Resolved! BW Query

Hello,I would like to restrict a query in PFCG to display only on certain InfoProviders and query, please tell me if it can be done via PFCG.Regards,Nicolette NguyenValero Energy Re: BW 3.5 Security Posted: Jun 13, 2007 4:16 PM in respons...

Resolved! Need code logic

Hi all,I want the logic for Expense/Repairable flag (Table –MVKE – Field name - MTPOS) filter with VKORG=sales_org_param and VTWEG=dist_channel_param and SPART=divisioin_paramMTPOS conains either ZREP or ZEXP (ZREP=repairable, ZEXP=expensed)regards,R...

Resolved! assigning a t-code to a query

Hello,is there a way to assign a t-code to a SAP query? the user would like to run the query using a t-ocde.the queries are located in the standard area (client -specific). if am not sure if this is helpful or not.thanks in advance for the help

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.