Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

pallets in a shipment

I have to create an alv with the pallets (= Storage Units, LQUA-LENUM) included in a shipment.Please, is this functionally possible?Because, from a technical point of view, I have seen how to establish a relationship between deliveries and pallets th...

Question about view in sm30

I have created a view. In this view i would like to have a field witch have this properties:- Only in read mode when i am in change or display mode in sm30.- Changeable when i click on new entriesHow can i do that?At the present, this field is type '...

Header and line item tables

hi all, i have to display the line items from the line item table based on transtyp field . but for some the transtype field the line item table did not contain any values. but the header table contains the values. So For those transtyp i have to di...

Resolved! hi..

I need to send alv report to email of the customers..I have generated alv report.For a particular day the records of various companies are coming but i need to send collective report to individual customers about their information. what function modu...

Archive delivery document

Hi all,For some output type after sending the mail the Archive is working fine.But for a particular output type after sending the mail the Archive is <b>not</b> working ... i.e the document is not archived.Is this related any customizing..Please help...

Export to Excel

Dear Experts,When I export the output of ALV grid to excel using the option from the application tool bar of the ALV and also using the SPREAD SHEET option and not using LOCAL FILE, then three columns of the list are moved to the last in the excel sh...

'BAPI_DOCUMENT_CREATE2

Hello Friends, I am using this BAPI to create the document. this bapi is used with in side a loop, so I am trying to create more then one document .....surprisingly things work and it creates me the document, but when comes second time, then document...

Resolved! JOIN

Hi experts, I tried the following program.i got a error like 'mara-matnr' is unknown...could you please help me....TABLES:MARA,MARC.DATA:BEGIN OF ITAB OCCURS 0, MATNR TYPE MARA-MATNR, MTART TYPE MARA-MTART, WERKS TYPE MARC-W...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.