Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Printing report

hi,I have a scenario like when we print a report in Laser printer it is appearing fine, but when we print it in a Dot Matrix printer it is not so visible and no proper alligment, What would be the reason and how to over come this.regards,Prabhu

Resolved! LOOP AT dynamic field

I have an internal table that has a structure something like: BEGIN OF itab, item(10) TYPE c, opt1 TYPE c, opt2 TYPE c, opt3 TYPE c, END OF itab.It contains values like:Item Opt1 Opt2 Opt3 Item1 X Item2 X X Item3 XI want ...

ALV problem

Hi everyone,In my ALV report , when one selects the qty column & clicks on the "summation" icon, it thows a dump!!!Plz check the below code.REPORT ZPP341_VEHICLE_NUMBER_DETAILS .---- Program : ZPP327_VARIATION_BT_SOP_PIR(main) ...

Work Flow Material

Hi Friends,can any one provide the following material or any links to get this material, points will be given.u can send me to vijayalaxmi_madiwala@yahoo.co.ukBIT600 SAP Business Workflow - Concepts, Inboxes, Reporting and Template UsageBIT601 SAP Bu...

Resolved! Dynamic ALV Report

Hi All,I want to create an ALV report in which columns in the output will depend on the input parameters. For example: in the selection screen there is a field COST CENTER, so if a user enters 5 different cost enters then in the output I want 5 diffe...

Resolved! STD SCRIPT

HI, How can i modify a SAP program RVADINI01 and SAP Script RVINVOICE01 to Produce declared invoice on posting billing document in SD. I did modification . But i do not how use NACE and how can check modified out put .what is the tcod...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.