Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

PROBLEM IN LOOP

i HAVE USED THE BELOW LOOP for displaying the hearder text of Tax coloum based on condition(KSCHL). when ever it fine JVRD or JIPC conditions it shows in right manner but when it doesnt find any row, it wont show any text. I want it to show Sales Tax...

Resolved! BAPI/ALE Integration

Hi , Can any one help me with the issue i have , we are trying to load data from legacy system to SAP(using Ascential to load data) . Ascential has the capability of sending IDOCs to the SAP system .I need to know how i can use the BAPI to load ...

Resolved! SAVE_TEXT

I am using the function Module save text for saving a text for the header.When i run the function module it is throwing an error saying that the Text Object does not exist.The TDOBJECT i am using is VBBK and TDID is 0002.Language E.]Can someone tell ...

SAP PS

HI All,How to lock a budget in wbs element.for eg: Suppose there is one on going project due to some reasons i have to stop that project here i have assigned a budget to a wbs element so i want to transfer this budget of this wbs element to another ...

regarding fb70

Hello Friends,In transaction fb70 can we add one more column in transaction list(table at the bottom), my requirement is to add one quantity field so that while making a invoice , the entries should also contain quantity for a particular product.Is t...

CO41- Enhancement

Hi Friends,I have the requriement for Tcode CO41. In that initial screen , Order type field is initialized to old global value.Is it possible to initialize it to default value with out modifying standard code.Thanks in advance.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.