Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Need help

Hi,I want to get the TOTAL Stock from MMBE Transaction when i enterd the material. When I am taking the Total Stock , it is coming at Sto loc level, but i want the Stock at plant level. select matnr werks labst ...

Resolved! Converting 2 internal tables

Hi!I've get binary data from a sap function module in an internal table in structure DOCS (line length 1024). The next FM needs this data in an internal table in structure SOLISTI1 (line length 255). How do I have to convert these tables?Thanks for a...

Issue with SAVE_TEXT fm

Hi, I am trying to append the text for the sales order through SAVE_TEXT function module. i wrote the code as below but it was not appending the text or not giving any error. can you please let me know what might be the problem. the code is ---dat...

Performance in report

Hi Experts, In this following shown report Data base performance is consuming , can you please help me in this issue where can i increase my performance. Please help me urgent.Report need performance*********************************----...

Access files from r/3 to BW

Hello All,I have a reqt where I have to bring a file from R/3 to BW and post a new file from BW to R/3.Using ABAP , possibly RFC's or some function module/bapi could help me get this done, but I still havent got a soln.FYI - I do not have access to U...

message in PO

Hi,I am having a strage problem.I am having a information MESSAGE i006(zsd) at the save exit of the PO.This gives the proper pop up message in the Tcode: ME22 But not in ME22N.Has any one encountered this kind of problem.Thanks in advance.R.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.