Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SAP Query output to Internal table.

Hi Friends,I want to get output of SAP query (SQ01) into internal table. After searching on SCN I found many threads about this & I found, use FM LIST_FROM_MEMORY and LIST_TO_ASCI.But Here I'm not getting data in my internal table.Can anybody help me...

Material document is not updated in 'MSEG' table after executing lsmw for BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE by using bapi method

Hi Experts,I am working on LSMW-BAPI method for goods movement creation for 'MB1C' transaction and i can see the IDOC is successfully posted but when i am cheeking in 'MSEG' table it is not updated material document.Can you please help me in this reg...

Convert MS-Excel files in PDF format

Hi there!Please, someone can help me with this issue?Is there a way to convert MS-Excel files (.XLS or .XLSX) in PDF format using an ABAP application but in the MS-Excel files with images?I'm trying to build a Z application that it reads a MS-Excel f...

mbds_br by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IN operator in CDS view

Hi Experts.As we cannot use IN operator in S4 HANA CDS view. Can you please let me know how do we handle the scenario when we have to filter the record with respect to a range maintained seperately.PS - Between operator wont help as I have multiple r...

Resolved! Dynpro - add a second title

Hello,is it possible to use the second line for putting more information on the screen without wasting any space by using a second "set titlebar", or something like that?grid0100->set_gridtitle( lvc_title )     isn't the way I'd like to do it becaus...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.