Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! sap interview questions

dear gurus, there are some of the interviw questions.1. What is the difference between customizing request and work bech request?2. How do you release change requests in your module and how often do you release them? 3. How do you create task...

Reading a file

Hi all,I have to read a file from the application server.The file on application server has a different structure.It has got different types of data in different lines.It has got one line of header data ,then transaction data can be more than one lin...

assign

Hi friends please explain this code . what exactly assign statement do . CONCATENATE 'G_' p_tc_name '_LINES' INTO l_lines_name. ASSIGN (l_lines_name) TO <lines>.

Resolved! import values to search help FM

hiI want to design a search help for a field such that only those values are retrieved which correspond to the date entered on the selection screen.I have marked date field as an import parameter but it is not working. Please if any one can suggest w...

Resolved! merge 2 internal table

hi,1st internal table contains 5 field from ekko - po header table2nd internal table contains corresponding value from ekpo - po line item table.now i want to merge this table into 3rd table.please give me best suggestions with minimum loop logic.tha...

Resolved! regarding table modification

Hai,Debug SE16 to allow record changes If you are not authorised to change table entries or the table has been create without table maintenance allowed (all SAP tables), you can still change entries via data browser (SE16) by means of debugging. Th...

how to generate spoolid

hi,how to get the spool id or how to create a spool id for the report . this spool id i have to use it in CONVERT_ABAPSPOOLJOB_2_PDF fm to get the pdf download file.my requirement is to download a pdf file from the alv grid list. i dont want to excec...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.