Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

BDC XD01

Hi,we know that while uploading data into the database, all the data types of the fields should be of character type. But while uploading data through XD01, we have a field, language key (SPRAS). But it is of type LANG and the length is 1 . But while...

Resolved! bdc

Hello Experts,Could you please give me the code to create a customer (XD01) that should include header and item concept in bdc using call trasaction method and it should also display error msgs if any.Regards....Rizwana

BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE

Dear AllWhen I post this BAPI online all is well. When I post in using background processing it still works OK but the bizarre error message AR 164 (Do not specify a PBC/POR number) appears. I have no idea what a POR number is, I can see there are so...

hardyp180 by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BDC _ Njoy T-code

I have performed a bdc for enjoy transaction for deleting data...However when i pass the data to the program..only the first entry of the data is deleted that too when i enter 2-3 three times.I am using BDC CALL Transaction.How to fix this error.

SG141 by Active Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! select single help

hallow i use in my program a select single statment but i heard that it bed for performance but every time i work with one row like select person ,name ,id,pernr..and contnue with data of personwhich metod i have to use for better performanceRegards

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.