Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

export

I have some data in an internal table / dictionary table.I want to move / export it into an XML format file.Please reply me what is the procedure.Where can i get help.

Resolved! clear the problem

hi , i have a normal list display i am not geting the output can any body clear itTABLES : mara.TYPE-POOLS: SLIS.SELECT-OPTIONS : s_matnr FOR mara-matnr.TYPES : BEGIN OF ty_mara, matnr TYPE matnr, mtart TYPE mtart, END OF ty_mara...

Resolved! smartforms doubt

hi,I have a doubt in smartforms, we use two function modules to trigger the smartform one SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME another generated. tell me y do we use SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME passing the smartform and getting the unique name of the function mod...

Resolved! SAP Query

Hi,can anyone help me in SAP queryIn already existing data retrieval program i made the changes and went to sq01 and i did adjust and generated a programwhen i tried to executeIn that generated program its showing me a error that "ANLA table already ...

collective report

hi..I have developed a daily report for customers. But i want to filter the values based upon customers.I can do it manually in alv report but i want code for it.the selected values for particular customer should go to their individual mail id in pdf...

Resolved! TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED

Hello Experts,I am facing a problem with this error.<b> TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED</b>My job is cancelled with this error.I have analysed the dump and I cam to not the job is canncelled at this point. CALL METHOD me->db_get_resb EXPORTING ...

BADI Implementation lock

Hello,I have created an implementation for a BADI. Everithing works fine, but now, another developer needs to change this implementation, but it is locked by my user. What can I do to allow others developers to modify this implementation?

pasward

i developed module pool screen wuth two fields & button these two feilds must act as a user id & password which is prededined in program how could it possible very urgent requirement plz help me

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.