Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

hi guys doubt on bapi

hi guys in our program we r using a bapi BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA..when we execute the progran we get an error like "season missing for material ARMC 3251-001has been created or extended" ...the season is a field in mara and also in mm01...if anybody k...

Resolved! reprocess Idocs with status 3

Hi ,I want to reprocess successful IDOCs with status 3 again,how can I do that?I think logically we can change the status other than 3 and use BD 87 to reprocess them?is this correct way?Idoc numbers would change or they would create new IDOCs?thank ...

Resolved! dynamic selection of field

Hi All,I have to select a field dynamically from a selection screen and have to read that data for that field from database. I know the table and its EKPO..It can be any field from the table..How can i get a request help for the field on selection sc...

Resolved! Logic

Hi,I am getting data(LABST) from MARD. I am entering the Matnr, werks. And also i have to compare with LGORT(it is also Key field). if Storage location first Char 'M' or 'G', it has to retreive data. How can i compare matnr wrks and lgortregards,Ajay...

Resolved! filling up E1EDP02

Hi!I try to fill up 2 lines of E1EDP02: BELNR - IDOC document number and DATUM - IDOC: Date.From where I should take values for these lines?Below you can see some possible variants that I have found while digging into this: E1EDP02-BELNR = I_VBDK...

Resolved! Function/bapi for MMBE

Hi,is there a function module / class (whatever) to get the result of transaction MMBE (Stock Overview : Company code/Plant/Storage location/Batch) for 1 material ?I'm particular interested in the Stock scheduled for delivery and the Reserved qty.re...

h_senden2 by Active Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SORT table of type ANY

Hi, I've a internal table defined:DATA: <lt_result> TYPE ANY TABLE.A table name is passed and its structure is assigned to it:- CALL FUNCTION 'TREX_BUILD_COMP_DESCR' EXPORTING i_tabname = lv_tabname IMPORTING e_comp_descr = lt...

Problems with a matchcode

Hi everybody,I have a problem with a matchdode in a dynpro. The dynpro has five fields, when the first matchcode is open, it shows you the five fields and when you press, all the fields are fill except the last one. The fields that are completed app...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.