Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Select in Loop .

I have a internal table which contains material numbers. I need additional internal to hold material number and material description. So is this a correct statement loop at t_out. select mtart from mara into t_mara where matnr = ...

SG141 by Active Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Performance issue in query

Hi,I have this query in my program, it’s taking so much time to execute. Can you pls look at this query and tell me whats wrong with it. ITAB which is used in for all enteries has around 3000 records. SELECT * FROM regup INTO CORRES...

Netweaver 7 ABAP

Hi,I am confusion that whether the following are part of SAP netweaver 7 ABAP? or its part of Netweaver JAVA SAP NetWeaver Development InfrastructureSAP NetWeaver Developer StudioSAP NetWeaver Portal with PDKWeb DynproVisual ComposerContent Managemen...

Hello Gurus.....!

Hey Everyone,I am an ABAP consultant and working here in US..I am in need of a ABAP Offshore Support becoz the amount of work that I have to handle is tremendous and sometimes the deadline is not met...I need a person who can work on the requirements...

How to Sum Percentage in ALV

I cannot find an answer to this in SDN. How do you sum a percentage column in ALV. I saw the solution of setting do_sum in field category to 'C'. It works for averages, but not percentages. There are a few mentions of using REUSE function modules, bu...

help needed on query

i am working on production support..i need to add ship to name and shipping notes to already written query WBDOWNLOAD in VL user group. i need to make shipping notes and ship to number available in the query..how can i acheive this..help is greatly a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.