Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Need help

Hi all,from below I want calculate the sum of quantity(lfimg).REPORT YYEXAMPLE1 .parameters : p_matnr like lips-matnr, p_werks like lips-werks, p_lgort like lips-lgort.data : begin of it_lips o...

Resolved! How to populate a Row type data?

Hello All, Looking for a BAPI to change PO's I found the BAPI called by the Massive change of PO's.I am in 4.6B so I do not have access to BAPI_CHANGE_PO. I tested BAPI MASS_CHANGE_PURCHASE_ORD directly in SE37 and I know how to fill the tables to ma...

Resolved! OO ABAP

Hi,I want to use ABAP Objects to design reports.What are the ways that i can use OOABAP in my normal reports?What are the ways that i can use OOABAP for ALV reports?Please provide me some help links on the same.Thanks in advance.

Issue on segment.

hi experts,when i am tying to modify the Z segement.it is giving the fallowing message.Segment type Z1ZBUS_DP01_CREATE is flagged as generated.Generated segment types can only be displayed.can anybody help in resolving this.thanks and RegardsShyam.

CONVT_NO_NUMBER error

Hello,I have a field on a bsp that is set up as a decimal field. I do not want people to enter in either a dollar sign or comma. If they do, I receive the error:The following error text was processed in the system:An exception with the type CX_SY_CON...

user exits

Hi all,How can I write user exits, function exits?For example for a coming values from a textbox from sap standard application, I need to write an user-exit but how?How can I read this textbox value and then search the structure type internal table?T...

Resolved! Reg SUBMIT and RETURN

Hi, Iam calling SAP Standard function RBDAGAIE to reprocess the edited idoc from my z program SUBMIT RBDAGAIE WITH P_IDOC = <document number> AND RETURN.But after reprocessing it is not returning to my z program instea...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.