Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ABAP to XI

Hi, Can anyone tell me what are the prerequsites to learn XI.Is JAVA Knowledge mandatory. As i am in ABAP for nearly 2 Years will it be comfortable for me if i shift to XI.Also please let me know whether JAVA person getting into XI or ABAP person ge...

Resolved! Create a Conversion Exit?

Is it possible to create a conversion exit and assign a domain? If yes how I can do it? I could copy a conversion exit function it is ok but when I try to add it in a domain I got errors, which says conversion routine z***** does not exist. How can I...

Resolved! Query is not using the Index

Hello people,I have the following query: SELECT DISTINCT matnr bwkey INTO TABLE ti_t00ik FROM marc inner join t001k on marcmandt = t001kmandt and marcwerks = t001kbwkey.The MARC table has an index called WRK, that has the fields:MANDTWERKS...

Resolved! Module Pool with Table Control.

Hi,I have developed two screens .in the first screen the user enters the data and press the Next Push button thenin the second screen it should display data in the table control.For that purpose I have written code.when the user press Next Button the...

ALE-Idoc

Hi,When i triggerring the idoc, i am facing some issues with the standard segments.I am using the customer master data and using the DEBMAS05 basic type.When i am triggering the idoc for one particular logical system the standard segment E1KNB1M is p...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.