Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Call transaction twice.

Hi.I need to call transaction LT03 several times during the execution of my program. But it only works first time. It seems that locating the call in a different program and calling that program solves my problem, but there must be some way to someho...

Resolved! Save variant

Hello !I have developed a ALV report, and included the icon ICON_ALV_VARIANTS with function code &OL0. With this icon, the user can change the way it see the report, hide columns or show other ones. But the report doesn't show the option to save that...

Resolved! find mistake

Hi all,please tell what is the wrong in the below select querythis one is not working even i provide right dataget payer number SELECT SINGLE kunnr adrnr FROM vbpa INTO (l_payer_n, l_adrnr_py) WHERE vbeln = v_vbeln AND parvw = 'RG'.

Resolved! F110

Hi all,In the transaction F110 we have a tab 'Printout/ data medium'. I want to know that if do not mention any variant for any program the is it that none of the programs will get triggered ? I am getting status as Posting orders: 2 generated, 2 co...

Resolved! DDIC not re-created

the client 000forgot the password for ddic and sap* . Now am not able to do nothing.so i deleted the DDIC from MSSQL using SQL studio management.Now the DDIC not re-create automatically, when server restart.Pls tell me how to create DDIC manually .-...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.