Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! alv gather display ?

hi,i have a table has three fields, COMP, PROD, MONEYi want to display the table with gathered money first to PROD, then to COMP.a simple example is like, how to do it through alv ? COMP PROD MONEY 1 a 1 a ...

Resolved! Text format in uploading an excel

Hi experts,The requirement is I have to upload the ID number without omitting the with zero's. Like:data: lv_idno(6) type c.lv_idno = 000123 .output report:lv_idno = 000123 .output excel:lv_idno = 123 .But it has to be 000123. Help me on this.Thanks!...

Resolved! Currency in alv grid display

Hi all,i am using alv grid display in my tax summery report.now in output sometimes tax amount is zero then it shows 0.00, but i want if amount is zero then 0.00 should not display only blank field should display.i use ref_tabname and cfieldname comb...

Resolved! Regarding ALV

Hi all,need some Suggestion.I am Working on an ALV report thst Displays sales Order details . now if a user clcik on any particular record the corresponding transaction will be called and the user can make changes and save .my problem : when the use...

Resolved! GUI STATUS MISSING

Hello All,When i execute cs03 tcode its showing error 'gui status maa0 missing in prog'now i knw pfstatus for the given prog is not set.when i open this prog there are some 1000 lines of code and include in tht, now how to find the pfstatus in tht co...

Resolved! Badi for ME51N Item changes

Hi , Is there any Badi or user exit to make changes to the line item data in the purchase requisition create/change ME51N or ME52N transactions. We would want to populate few fields automatically on the item data, so would request if any of you have...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.