Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

PA40 Exit

Hi Experts, When we execute the transaction PA40, we also provide a reason for action. I require an exit in which that value is caught. Is that value there in PBAS0001? If not any other exit??Thanks and Regards,Ravi

Resolved! ALV

Hi friends,Can any one explain me how can we write the code for the ALV . I want to get an ALV output which come in an editable mode where i can edit in the output and if i click a userdefined pushbutton i should get that data updated in database and...

Resolved! SAP Script Issue for Invoice

Hi,am using SAP 4.6b,have an issue with SAPscript for Invoice.I added a Text Element (R_TEXT) in an already existing Invoice Form (Y_INVOICE).In PrintProgram i am using a condition based on which i am calling FM <b>Write_form</b> exporting element = ...

Resolved! email to the user

Hi,I have a senario where i need to send the mail to the user in his outlook express.At the time of creation/change of the PO i need to triger the message to the outlook express.I have the user exit at which trigers at the time of the save of the PO....

BDC Table control!!

For VA02 transaction, we are using BDC table control.If we make a new entry in the table, it gets added at the end and then we sort it according to a key.We are also getting the number of rows/entries currently displayed on screen in a variable.Our r...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.