Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Function SWE_EVENT_CREATE

Hi all,I'm raising a Workflow via Event with the FM SWE_EVENT_CREATE.I check in SM58 and i get an error in FM SWW_WI_EXECUTE_INTERNAL_RFC and status text only say '7'...I have an online transaction for raising the workflow and it goes ok, and it uses...

Display mode in me23n

Hi,I have added a new field in me23n transaction.Its coming in change mode.iam using user exit MM06E005 for adding the new field.How can i change the field to come in display mode?Can anyone suggest the function module in this exit where can i code.T...

Resolved! alv grid display

hi, can anyone help me in alv, my requirement is this i have to create top-of-page event in grid display , i have to give so many details like sy-uname, creation date, company name----- how to do that please send me a code , thanks in advance

Resolved! bapi_po_create1 (not released)

Hi all,I need to use the bapi_po_create1 to create purchase orders (obvious). I need to populate the "confirmation control" so is the only bapi I know to do that.The bapi_po_create1 is not released. Can somebody tell me what kind of problems may I'll...

SAP-ABAP(CONVERSION)

Hi Friends, I am testing conversion object by retrieving the file from application server as well as presentation server.While getting the file from application server, it is working fine but while from presentation server it is giving error msg l...

Resolved! Internal Table

Hi,I have an internal table with 12 fields.I have loaded the data in the internal table from a database table but only in 10 fileds.Now, I have to update the remaining 2 fields for all records with only one value .How can I do it ?Is there any direct...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.