Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

LSMW

HI gurus In LSMW ,can you please give me info regarding "begin of processing","begin of transaction" in the "Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules" step.

Index

Hi All,My query is how to retrieve data from a table using an index?We all know that an index can make data access faster.But i'm confused how to use this?Thanks & RegardsSanthosh

Resolved! Message

Hi friends,I have a requirement., user wants to popup a message when when he selects a particular record and presses deletes. He need to get message "Do you want to delete Yes or No" If the user presses Yes then only the record should be deleted.Can ...

Regarding se80..........

hi,I developed program in SAP-abap.if i go and see transaction se80 object navigator in that i enter my program name i get only GUI Status that i used in my program.but i didnot get all things like Dictionary Structure, Fields,Events,subroutins,Scree...

regarding fagl_derive_segment

Hi All,I am using badI fagl_derive_segment to get segment based on the value of gl account while parking the document using fv60.My problem is that the badi is not working properly for the 1st line of the table control but it is working fine when I m...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.