Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

LSMW

Hi,Im using direct input method RFBIBL00 for FB01 in my LSMW program.Everything works fine but BKTXT field alone is not getting updated in the document. The values for the same are read from the file and I can see that in the "Display Converted data"...

HR Letters Forms

Hi Gurus, Please help me regarding in this issue. This is my first Abap HR programs and I have the requirement that i need to develop the letters like confirmation in promotion, offer letter like this. I need to develop a script for this. Please te...

Resolved! Translated text missing

Hi!I've got a problem with translation of texts from Z table fields.I have a table ZTBCX013 with field TIPOBJ from type ZTIPOBJ. The data element ZTIPOBJ refers to domain ZTIPOBJ.The original language for all of them is PT and I've translated them in...

hi my dudes.....hlp me plz..

HI ...1)How we will raise Exceptions(message) in Function Module.... or in report program using fun mod : 2)How to Debugg Sap scripts ans SMATR FORMS.{ HI,1)use the statement RAISE <exception> statement in the source code of the function module.2)to ...

Problems with LSMW and TAXKD

Hello all, first of all I want to state that I'm a total newbie to LSMW I'm trying to update our customer master with tax classifications.I have 19 rows to be updated with data and the problem is that the window where the data should be entered show...

Resolved! SAP Query ?

Hello All, I want to create an SAP Query using :1. Tables : EINA,EINE,LFA1. 2. Selection-Screen : PLANT. 3. Output Fields : PLANT, VENDOR, COUNTRY, TAXCODE.Can anyone t...

message.

hi guru i have to generate some message.one of them is personnerl number &1 not in the valid period.(for exception no_valididty)i know little about se 91but i could not get what i have to do with &1 and also what&1 do?please help me with the same as...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.