Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Assigning Role

Hi All,I have one question for you.If i have 75 Profiles and i want to make it as one role. i.e I want to make it as one role with all 75 profiles. Is that possible??. If it's possible please let me know.Regards,Zeemaaa

edit single cell in ALV_LIST

HI experts!In a ALV_LIST (there is no ALV GRID at 4.5B), depending on a field value, I need to format the cell so it can be editable.I've been looking and all I get is the entire column editable.Is there some way to meet my requirement (like the colo...

File Size

Hello Friends,How to get the file size or length of a particular table or file i.e. number of bytes.my requirement is to get the lengh of the file i am sending to application server.because i need to send a check file along with the data to applicat...

Role Matrix in BW

Hello Friends,Can anyone plz help in to design the Roles and profiles here in the BW 3.5 system. We have around 8 company codes to be seen. So we need to prepare Base roles and derived roles for the requirement. So looking for and idea of a Role mat...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.