Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

HI about CATT Scripts

HI Thanks for every one who gave me the reponse to my previous thread. Now i can run both CATT and ECATT scripts. But can any one clearly tell me the differences or advantages of ECATT scripts over CATT Scripts.

Release a project

Hi experts,Please let me know 1. how to find out whether a project is released or not. 2. if the project is not released how to make it release.I roughly know that CJ02 is the tcode for changing project, but not clear about the above queries. Please ...

need help with join

Extract each entry from BSEG for BELNRs in BKPF-BELNR,and KOSTL in ZTABLE-KOSTL.sum(DMBTR) by KOSTL intointernal tab <ITAB (fields KOSTL, DMBTR)>.i wrote the code like this:Select sum( aDMBTR ) aKOSTL into inkostltotal from BSEG as ainner join BKPF a...

Resolved! Changes to Domain

Hi,If we create a new Z* data element with a new Z* domain with a list allowed values of . If in the future (after the domain is already in production) a new domain value was needed, what is required to make that change? Do you just have to update ...

Resolved! Data Conversion

I am selecting from a database table a field of type char and assigningit to a data object of abap type c.I want to process the data object further, but as an abap type n sincethe function I am calling only operates on this data type.How can I do thi...

Resolved! ALV-Totaling/Calculation

Hello,On an ALV report, is it possible to develop custom calculations at the subtotal and grandtotal level? On the subtotal and grand total line I want to do arithmatic calculations on two fields to be displayed as the total of the third field. Thank...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.