Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Session Name

I am working on a executable program. When executed it session is created ( there is no BDC session code written in the program) and report is displayed.When i go to sm35... I see that my session has errors...saying two fields does not exist. ( These...

SG141 by Active Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transport error

Hi;In development mode i have a program that works fine, it is composed by a report that calls a smartform, but in Quality mode i get this error:error message:The Form Zname_of_the_form can't be generated.In Quality i call the report with a transacti...

Resolved! About Customer Exits.

I have a program that finds all the customer exits in a transaction.The descriptions are not very clear about their functions, so I want to know what procedure do I need to follow to know for what can i use each of the found exits.Thanx in advanced

Resolved! SM58

What does status 'transaction recorded' signify in SM58 transaction.and what may be the reason its displaying this status.how do i come to know that my idoc has reached destination or not?bcoz the problem here is in we02 (sender) its showing status g...

Resolved! Getting last/previous billing date

Hi,My current program gets all data based on the default date (in my case, the previous day's date, such that if today is 7/2, the program would get all daily movement data based on 7/1.)However, say the program is ran on a Monday. The program has to...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.