Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! bdc questions asked in interv

Hi all pls clarify doughts on below. 1. what is meant by synchronous and asynchronous ? how can u capture errors while using call transaction in both synchronous and asynchronous. pls tell the code.2. while large amount of data is coming in a file ...

Resolved! erorr in perform tables

Hallow I using this ferform and I have eroor in tables what is wrong? DATA:ls_prelp TYPE prelp, " semi-transparent infotype structure ls_p0000 TYPE p0000, lt_p0000 TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF p0000, ls_p0001 TYPE p0001, ...

remove line break

Hello!The follwing sap script code is given.Z1 is a paragrah with a tab position. ,,&gv_s_pal& has to be positioned directly behind of &gv_s_meins& by the output. But in order to assign &gv_s_pal&the paragraph Z1 I wrote in in the next line. Ther...

in CMOD creating Project

Dear Expert, While doing the CMOD, when i click on the Include i m getting the error "Program names ZX... are reserved for includes of exit function groups".i have done( Go to transaction CMOD - Create a project called ZVA01 - Choose the E...

Resolved! Structure

Hi, I am creating a base structure, I am getting the error "4 is not expected".DATA:Begin of TAB_EMP,EMPID (4) TYPE N,ENAME (30) TYPE C,SALARY TYPE I,END OF TAB_EMP.Also plz let me know how to create a table based on this

Resolved! Help

Hello GenuisI m inserting values in database throught screeni had made a button with SAVE fcode<b>when 'SAVE'. select max( empno ) from zsun_emp INTO MM. MM = MM + 1. WA_ZSUN_EMP-EMPNO = zsun_emp-empno. WA_ZSUN_EMP-ENAME = ZSUN_EMP-...

Resolved! Number Range Problem

Hi ABAPers,I have a problem regarding the checking of my number range...this is the sample itab i created :DATA : it_nriv TYPE RANGE OF NRFROM WITH HEADER LINE.under load-program , i declare this.LOAD-OF-PROGRAM. it_nriv-sign = 'I'. it_nriv-option...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.