Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! F1 button linked to some URL!!

Hi,There should be a button in the initial screen that link some help documentation (e.g.: HTML file, link to training material, etc.) where the user could read the business cases and functionality covered by this program ie F1 button on selection sc...

Resolved! Join Tables

Hi, I want to join two tables KNA1 and VBAK With common field as KUNNR. I want the following fields in the join table kunnr, land1, vbelnaudat,auart,netwr.This is the program i wrote. plz let me know the errors.TYPES:BEGIN OF TY_OUTPUT,KUNNR TYPE KN...

Function module

Hi,My requirement in function module is to call transaction code VT70 createa predefined variant for print profile ,outputdevice and shippment no ,the input selection screeen values for transaction is the predefined variant ,and this program sholud...

ALV Row Separator

Hello,Can any one tell me is it possible to insert a separator in between the ALV rows ?This will be used for identifiy & classify some categories of the rows values.Please advice. rewards assured Thanks!!rgds,Vishal

HI SMART FORM IN ECC6 VERSION

HIforgot to mention in previous thread that this problem i am facing in ECC6 VERSION.I HAVE WRITTEN CODE IN DRIVER PROGRAM SE38 AND I HAVE TO JUST PASS ITAB DATA INTO FORM.ITAB HAS 3 TABLE FIELDS.MATNR LIKE MARA-MATNRWERKS LIKE MARC-WERKSLGORT LIKE M...

KE51 & KE52 Transaction

Hi,While creating profit centre in KE51 transaction the communication tab strip has data line communication (screen field), now my requirement is if any user type some entries in small letters in this field (Data line communication) it should be defa...

Resolved! Material master idoc

Hi all, i am transferring a material from one server to another using ALE_IDOC The material is getting transferred properly but i want to change the plant of material from A008 to I008 during the tranfer process i tried to find some user-exits ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.