Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BSP, SAP GUI and SSO

Hi All,We are investigating the possibility for implementing SSO . We have workitems in workflow which then triggers a BSP application, this then prompts user for uname and pwd. We want user to be authenticated without logging in. What would be the s...

Resolved! MIGO dump

hi Friends,Facing dump at MIGO @Quality system. And from the error log provided below, found out that the Implementation Class been missing and the same been saved along with the Methods from Dev system and moved the TR to Quality expecting the issue...

Resolved! API Management usage

Hi Experts,Now with SAP's roadmap alignining closely with APIs for S/4, C4C, SFSF, ,Ariba etc, how much of % of usage does each customer implementation of this require the usage of APIs?I was recently part of a mini S/4 implementation where the funct...

Resolved! ZTable for data selection

Hi Abaper,I created ztable to store GL Account for selection record in COEP table. So, in my program, firstly I get GL Account from ztable. Based on that GL, I query to COEP table. But, not all record are selected. When I hard code GL account directl...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.