Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Catch CONVT_OVERFLOW

Hi All,I want below code (if sy-subrc = to work when the CONVT_OVERFLOW is fired.However, here <b>CONVT_OVERFLOW</b> is not being catched in catch ...endcatch.Any clues what shall I do. catch system-exceptions CONVT_OVERFLOW = 8 delete t_vt...

Re:regarding delete adjacent

hi friends,again with the same program.everyone is telling me that the program is already sorted by col1.but here key field is col2.if u look at col2 up to sixth row all are sorted except seventh row .but still it is taking it as correct one .please ...

Resolved! Performance

Hi I have req like thisselect ebeln from ekkoselect belnr wrbtr from ekbe for all entries in i_ekkoselect inco1 from likp for all entries in i_ekbeselect matnr werks from lips for all entries in i_likpselect werks stwan from marc for all entries in i...

Resolved! data format problem

Hi,I have one filed with date format its values is like ' 20071025'.i want this filed value as '25/10/2007'.how to get this format.( any function module or any command please tell me immediately )thanks in advance.Kumar A.

Creating Hierarchy Report..

Hi I am new to the ABAP Development and I am facing a problem. I want to create a hierarchy between tables ZSICM2 and Infostructure S961E. I have not Idea how to create a report of this. Could someone please help me in creating a report of creating h...

Resolved! IDOC query

Hi I have extended a basic type DEBMAS01. I am triggering the IDOC using function module MASTERIDOC_CREATE_SMD_DEBMAS to trigger the IDOCs.The change pointers have been set for some fields. The problem i am facing is IDOCs are getting triggered whe...

Delivery Class?

When I created table in SAP, There are several options for Delivery Class field, what's the Difference:A - Application table (mastr and transaction data)c - Customizing table, maintenace only by cust.not SAP import)

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.