Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Excel attachment in email

Hi,I created a custom program to send an excel file as an attachment in email. It has few dollar amount columns and when I open the spreadsheet, the trailing zeros are gone.So 145.60 comes as 145.6 and 145.00 comes as 145Is there a way to retain the ...

Resolved! Set credentials in Web Service

Hello Community i have a problem when I call a Web Service, the reason is that always when I call the service always request me to set credentials.I want to know if someone know how to set credentials since the code.For example in PHP when I call a w...

how to apply fuzzy / proposal search help to a field in selection screen of a report which has been introduced since sap ecc 7.4

Hi ABAP members ,How to apply fuzzy / proposal search help to a field which has been declared in parameters statement of type KSCHL ( condition type )  in selection screen of a report not module pool which has been introduced since sap ecc 7.4 like s...

SAP Script dollar amount printing

Hi,I am using the code - <B1>&'$**'REGUD-SWNET(CZ)'*'&</> to print the check amount. The requirement is to have no more that 2 asterisks in front of the dollar amount and one trailing asterisk. It is printing as $**140.55 *How to delete the space bet...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.