Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SQL - Tuning

Hi Experts,I hv SQL code like,1 - SELECT bnameINTO TABLE bname_itabFROM vbakWHERE ernam IN s_ernamAND bname NE spaceAND auart IN s_auartAND vkorg IN s_organd ktokd in s_c_agAND vtweg IN s_d_chAND spart IN s_div.2 - SORT bname_itab.3 - DELETE ADJACENT...

Resolved! selection screen

selection screen should be executed automatically after 20 seconds with respect to the selection criteria? anybody send me the code for above criteria. You should not press F8 or execute it manually.

Resolved! Perform statement in BADI Method..

Hi All, I am working on BADI for Posting goods movements. 'IF_EX_LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT'with the method 'CHANGE_INPUT_HEADER_AND_ITEMS'.I tried to post the data by using MB1B from BADI.But it is giving an error when i insert the code for BDC data. li...

Resolved! ALV Problem

Hi,I am using REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY to display outout. And passing the following parameters:EXPORTING I_CALLBACK_PROGRAM = gd_repid IT_FIELDCAT = fieldcatalog[] I_SAVE = 'A'TABLES t...

Reg : code

Hi Experts ,can u pls explain the code sy-subrc = 4.IF komp-kposn NE 0. CHECK: t001-bukrs = t001k-bukrs. CHECK: komp-werks NE space. CHECK: komp-evrwr = 'X'. CHECK: komp-fareg NA '45'.ENDIF.Regs Narayana Murthy

Resolved! tables

hi all,i created ztable. i am entering values using the option utilities->table contents-> create entities.but i need to enter values in sm30, wen i give the table name and go for maintain optionits showing option maintain dialog incomplete for table...

Resolved! regarding selection screen

i have created a push button on my selection screen. i want to call a perform by clicking this pusbutton. now the problem is in my perform, i have called the same screen, in which i have included my push button. i have written this in the event at se...

Resolved! lsmw

hi ..iam uploading material master data using direct input method in lsmw.i have created a sample sturcture with some fields.up to 4th step i have done.in 5th step i assigend the transaction code.then iam assigning target structe fields to target str...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.