Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Locking an ENTRY in MARA table

Hello all,Can someone please help me understand why I am unable to lock an entry in MARA table,I wrote a test Z program to update an entry in mara table and used  ENQUEUE_E_PDTC_MARA to lock before updating. However, when i was in debugging mode, aft...

asuji20 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP MARA-BISMT query usage

Hi experts,In our SAP system, the value MARA-BISMT is stored without leading zeros. I want to add the leading zeros in a query and reuse this value further on in some join statements. I used this code at start of selection:data: lv_char18 like MARA-B...

Resolved! SQ02 InfoSet Left Join Problem

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct area to post this, if not please let me know.In SQ02 I have an InfoSet table left join but the records are only returning as if it's an inner join (Only records that are in both tables). Any ideas? My join scre...

bkilboy by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CUA during Upgrade

HIWe have CUA configured in Solution Manager .We are planning to upgrade solution manager to the latest patch available .During downtime of solution manager How do we manage the CUA and user management activity in child systems . Please advise. Regar...

bala2104 by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Search Help Exit not triggered in VA01

We are trying to limit the number of values in the Order Reason (VBAK-AUGRU) based on the document type. This is just a dropdown without any special code in the screen, from what I can see. So far I've followed the steps in this post successfully and...

Jelena by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use of Value table

Hello All,While go through SAP documentation for Value table, i found the following information:"The value range of a field can be also defined by specifying a value table in domain.In contrast to fixed values, however, simply specifying a value tabl...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.