Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! HELP WITH CODE FOR BDC

Hi all,iam having an issue with bdc for mmsc t-codeThis is the code iam havingform populating_i_bdctab.clear : wa_itab. data: a_line(20) type c.data : begin of i_mard occurs 0.include structure mard.data: end of i_mard.data: l_string type strin...

Resolved! RH_RELATION_MAINTAIN no dialog

Hi all,it's the first time I use this FM RH_RELATION_MAINTAIN.I use this FM in a loop. When there is an error, the screen with this error appears and stop all for a user input. I have to develop a batch programm (I have to create something like 15000...

Resolved! Date Formatting Error

Hi,I am getting data from excel file and updating it to a custom table. I have date fields in it. When uploading it is looking fine, but in the Ztable it is storing differently. I have a module pool for that table to change and delete the records, Wh...

Resolved! HR authorization

Hello AllCan anyone, please clearify the relationship between S_TOCE & P_TCODE.I am manually creating authorization & profiles. and I want to authorize user for tranaaction code PA30. Do i need to create authorization in both S_TCOD & S_PTCODE.Thanks...

Resolved! WAK1 and BDC for Long Text

Hello,Is there any way we can use BDC to supply long text for the header details of a promotion in WAK1. Usually there is a way to change the editor for long text to make it edit each line individually which allows BDC to work. I can't seem to find...

Resolved! ALV Popup to modify row

Hello everyone,I have an ALV Report (using FM, not OO). Now i need to call a popup that will have some of the fields (non-editable) of the selected row, and other input fields that can modify the referring fields of the row after pressing the 'SAVE' ...

Resolved! BAPI_PO_CHANGE

Hi all,I need your help. I want to implement the BAPI_PO_CHANGE to modify orderpurchase in the header text , and header conditions and items conditions. Some body has an example for this, Please?Thanks in advanceregards.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.