Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! What's happen?

HiIt's very strange but I can't understand how the posts are sorted in the forum, before I could see them sorted by the posting date, but now I can't, perhaps is there a particular flag to be setted?ThanksMax

Resolved! forms

Hi experts,I copy one standard <b>Smart forms</b> namely LE_SHP_DELNOTE and did some changes and using NACE transaction i change one output type to that forms. But it gives an error message that 'Output could not be issued'. What is the problems. Pls...

regarding ALE and IDOC's

anybody send me quick explanation of ALE configuration and IDOC'S with detailed explanation of each and every step......i tried a lot but i didn't get that material...........good material will be rewarded with maximum points..........plz don't give ...

Resolved! Real Estate end dating issue

Hi gurus pls let me how to deal with this scnario....We d like the system to automatically end-date any subordinate objects when the higher level object is end-dated by the user. Currently, this is a manual process and errors are likely to occur even...

Resolved! Trasportation problem

Hi friends,I am working on module pool program. I have four includes in the program. I have completed that object and send to production. According to the basis consultant he asked me to changed the program name accordingly(Before sending to producti...

Resolved! ALV to EXCEL Problem

Hi frnds,when i am trying to export the data from ALV to EXCEL some columns are not exporting... its surprising me.. can u give any solutions why system is not exporting all columns to excel?points will be rewarded for helpful answers.regards,balu

Resolved! Convert to OO

Hi,Anybody give a info how to convert this to OO if not i_ymethdrt[] is initial. loop at i_ymethdrt into wa_ymethdrt. if wa_ymethdrt-docdes is initial. move c_y to v_dflag. perform f_update_error_records using c_ymet c_e '...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.