Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Background Job Step

Hi,I have 3 steps in my job. I want to check the status of each job step and if that job step fails , send email to certain people.How do i go abt doing abt it??In table TBTCP -- it gives the status of each job step as 'P' ie scheduled even for the ...

Regarding Search Help

Hi ABAPers,I am having one doubt in Module Pool. POV is for creating F4 functionality for the fields which we want.Instead of this POV why can't we use Search Help for creating F4 functionality.What is the use of Chain And End chain.I think it is for...

Resolved! Error

Hi, i wrote the program to call the function module.This is my program.REPORT ZAC_TAB25.PARAMETERS:P_NUM1 TYPE I,P_NUM2 TYPE I,P_OPER TYPE C.DATA:W_RESULT TYPE I.CALL FUNCTION 'ZAC_CALCULATE' EXPORTING IM_NUM1 = P_NUM1 IM_NUM2...

SPOOL Download

Hi Everyone,I have a report which is run in background. When i try to download the spool into excel file, not all the columns are not downloaded. Is there a setting that i need to check/change so that when i download the spool to excel, i will be abl...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.