Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Table deceleration

1. Types: begin of itab , ….. …..// Structure creation End of itab.Data: gt_itab type table of itab, // internal table Gw_itab type itab. // work area 2. Data: begin of itab occurs 0 with header line. …. ...

Resolved! creating a ztable

hey guysi m creating a ztable, like mandt with data element mandt and zno with matnr and zprice as netpr. when i saved it, it takes netpr with data type CURR. and then when i exe it, it tells me tht i need to specify the reference field and table in ...

shahid by Product and Topic Expert
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

ALV-report

HII changed the field catlog in alv, I added some fields in field catlog.I am getting these fileds in hidden columns in the layout. but i need these fields in main column any suggestions to get changed fields in main column not in hidden columnsRegar...

Resolved! Length of a String

Hi,i wrote a program to find the length of the string, but iam getting errors , plz let me know correct one.PARAMETERS: P_STR(30) TYPE C.DATA:W_LEN TYPE I.FIND LENGTH OF A STRINGW_LEN = STRLEN(P_STR).WRITE:/ 'LENGTH OF', P_STR IS', W_LEN.

Resolved! Length of a String

Hi, I want to find a length of a string.This is my program to write the length of a string.But iam getting errors. Plz correct it.PARAMETERS: P_STR(30) TYPE C.DATA:W_LEN TYPE I.FIND LENGTH OF A STRINGW_LEN = STRLEN(P_STR).WRITE:/ 'LENGTH OF', P_STR I...

Resolved! container with tabs

hello guys ...shahid herecan we define a container with tabs in a report? for ex: a report program (not MP) , defined to a tcode. when we ran a tcode there will be a selection screen and we give input values in that and it will generate a container o...

shahid by Product and Topic Expert
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.