Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! The include is not opened

The include ZXCKAU08 is not opened and gives the error :Program names ZX.... are reserved for includes of exit function groups.I have already tried to open the include from the exit.What is the problem?Thanks all of you.Deniz.

Resolved! BW3.5 to BI 7.0

Hi,My organisation is moving from 3.5 to BI 7.0My activitiy is focussed primarily on Roles & Authorisation. In this regard what are the steps that that I need to do ? I am at a loss more so as I am not a BW-BI guy ! and I have taken the challenge!Whe...

Resolved! regarding joins

hi experts, i am sending you the code.i have used the following join conditions.but it is not fetching any data.plz check it once.make the corrections if required or suggest me what else i can do... PARAMETER CMP_CD LIKE BKPF-BUKRS.SELECT-OPTIONS VEN...

LAYOUT designing?

hi, for kna1 table when u click on display table contents in se11 it will display a screen for entering customer no from this number to this number. so i need same type of design in my layout set also. so give me steps...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.