Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Getting a deleted record IT2001

hi guys,when u delete an absence record (pa2001) the record is actually erased from the table, but i wonder if is inserted in another table, or the record is lost forever?im asking that because i need to do a log report for all the changes absences (...

Resolved! Can Primary Key values be empty?

Hi,We have some custom tables created in ECC 6. One of the tables contains the below fields.<i><b>MANDTPERIODKOSTLLSTARAUFNR<u>SOURCE</u></b></i>POOLPRODUCT........... etc.Key/Initial Values check boxes are selected for fields in bold/italic above.(I...

reports

Hi,Could anyone explain what is meant by dunning in reports and what is the procedure and where to implement and how to implement?Could u plz explain me with an example.Thanks.

Change Pointers: need help

Hi,For my current task, I created a BDC for uploading 6,000 charge-backs from a text file.The project lead has informed me that I must check that Change Pointers are triggered by the upload (claims that they are used to create IDOCS and send pricing ...

Resolved! ALV

Is it possible to add more than one pushbutton to an ALV grid toolbar?I have added 3 pushbuttons to accommodate 3 different functions. Thefirst button works properly, but each of the other 2 buttons throw exceptionsin the event handler code.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.