Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! fieldsymbols

Hi experts,I am working with fieldsymbols and very new to the concept.Can anybody tell me whether there is something wrong with the code. Its giving dump. Where am I wrong here?form gather_cond_data using p_wa_pr_cond type type_pr_cond ...

Modularization Technique

Hi frnds, I am new to MODULARIZATION Techniques. I want to know what is the Actual parameters , Formal Parameters and in general what is the use of those.Frnds i hav material for the above but i m unable to understand.So i dont need any...

Monthly GL balances Query

I am working on a query to retrieve GL balances for the month the query is run.This should include the company code, GL account, GL text, year, period, GL balance for the corresponding period and currency. The should be capable of getting upto date ...

User Exits for ME52N

I'm looking for a user exit in ME52N that will allow me to check if the Release Date field (EBAN-FRGDT) was the only changed made to the purchase requisition. If so, this change should not be saved into the database (the Release date should retain it...

Queries on MSEG are slow

HalloHas anyone any tips to speed up MSEG operations? I need history from this table from 30 days back. I need only a few fields from MSEG but any select on this table is 50min time long ;-( Any guidance how to create views (if this will speed up my ...

Run time analysis

Hi,I have a big report having a large selection from data base. I have to optimize it. When i did run time analysis, it shows that 99.4% is the database load for this report. Can anybody tell me how to reduce this databse load, or what are the recomm...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.