Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Creating a new folder in AL11.

Hello Experts, I actually need to create a folder in AL11 under a predefined directory which would store all my Input Flat Files together. This if happens, would facilitate me to choose the folder only as the input from the Application server. The...

Resolved! Parameter Help

I have a requirement to display a list of values for a parameter decalred as follows:PARAMETERS: KSCYC LIKE T811C-CYCLE OBLIGATORY.The problem I have is a don't get a list of values to chose from. I then created an internal table called ISELOPT that...

Group By Clause

Hi experts,I am using group by clause in a select statement. Their is no problem in select statement. My need is to find how many groups are retrived form that select statement. eg, In a report program i am generating PO item list created for a day s...

Dynamic Internal Table

hi, The below program was taken from the <b>SDN</b> forum, but as a beginner in abap it is difficult for me to understand the assignment of Field Symbols in this program even though the steps are clearly explained here. So can anyone explain me ,whe...

Resolved! table and field

hello friends,when an idoc is coming in automatically a sales order is created,but the batch number is already present in the sales order created, which it should not be, it has to be empty,we need to find out from where this batch number is getting ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.