Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Erro processing

hello guys,I am uploading the data for AR open items. I am using the BAPI to upload the data.If I get any errors after the data posting is completed.... How to handle those erros...Can anyone guide me please..SRI

Not able to find the table

Hi,In we20 transaction we have got Partner Profile Details. I want to write a select query to get all the partnernos whose partner name(Field Name DESCPR_RCVPRN) starts with ABCDE .The data is maintained in the view VEDI_TDPP1 (Maintenance View) I am...

select single and join

Hi some problem at INTO. Pls can any one suggest something.the format of ( vbakvbeln eq lipsvgbel ) is not correct. It is problem with ( ) and space. select single lipsvbeln vbakkunnr from lips inner join vbak on ( vbakvbeln eq lipsvgbel ) into (lips...

pfstatus help

Hello FrndI had set pf-status for a screen excluding a standard toolbar 'SA'.i had made a application toolbar 'A' in which i want that if i click on that pf-status should be active including 'SA'module STATUS_0001 output.SET PF-STATUS 'EMPMASTER' exc...

Resolved! Regarding Query

hi all, this is my code .....i have four internal table and want all fields of that four table into final internal table..... SELECT * FROM LFA1 INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE IT_FINAL WHERE KTOKK IN S_VGROUP. SELECT *...

Resolved! Sales Order Report

Hi everybody, i have been given to develop a report that is sales person wise sales order report and output should come month wise. this part is working fine what i want to know is that if any sales order document is getting extended where the old da...

Resolved! Search Help in MMYYYY format

Hi,I need a Serach Help that will display a calendar but only with Month/Year. So the user would select, for example, January 2007.I know I can code a solution to do this (so no need to post code here, thanks) but just wondering if there is an existi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.