Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

doubt in report

hai .. report output is coming but not all the data is not retrived...and I used control break statements ,it is not working .......REPORT ZVRDOC0 no standard page heading line-size 300 line-count 50(5).****************...

Resolved! Class

Hi Friends,Can any one explain me about the Class, Methods and objects in ABAP. Pls explain how to create them and what is the importance of the same. Also, pls give some simple examples to understand them better.TIA.Regards,Mark K

Resolved! Get the result in Excel File

In my program, I am downloading 3 types of result in 3 diffreent excel sheet.Is there any way by which we can download these 3 diffreent excel sheet into one excel file in 3 diffrent sheet.....( i.e. the result should be in 3 different sheets in same...

Resolved! modify screen???

Hi all,i have 2 radio buttons.one for sales and another for purchase.now if i click sales radio button,i need to make the s_vbeln is select-options input button to be active and can enter values.and s_ebeln which is for sales should be disabled.so si...

Resolved! Commit Work

Hi guys,I using BDC to create SO. At the end i got the SO number from the message.After that i have to select the netprice from the generated SO number and update to Ztable.When i run, i got So number let say --> 123 in the msgAfter that below that i...

Resolved! table control

could anyone plz help in the following problem.there is a table control on which i have fields like serial no and version no. Corresponding to one pack_id, there are many serial no. and coresponding to one serial no there are many versions. my prob...

SandySingh by Active Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lock custom tables

Hi,I am writing program to upload data from excel to custom tables.Here i add/ update/delete records from the table based on entries from excel sheet.While i run this program, how do i maintain locks on the table, so that any other user is not modify...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.