Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Help with a very basic select

Hi, I am embarrassed to say this but I can't figure out why this select isn't working. SELECT single adrnr INTO w_adrnr FROM lfa1 WHERE lifnr = w_lifnr.I know that I have a match in LFA1 where LIFNR = W_LIFNR but the select will not return anythin...

Resolved! Loading Cost Center Groups

Has any one loaded cost center groups with heirarchies using LSMW ? I have an excel spreadsheet listing cost center groups with heirarchy levels. This sheet is to be used as input file for LSMW. What is teh best way to handle this project ?Thanks in ...

Resolved! ME21N - Field Validation

In ME21N Transaction if I enter Purchase Group = 920 and Purchase Org. = ‘0010’ then I should be able to enter only “F” for the Acct. assign. Group field and others should be blocked. How can I do this? Kindly help me.

APO master data tables

for a material(product) where can we get the plant(location) details ... i have to check the regional location for the plant and check if the material is extended to that regional location . how do i do this ? Its very urgent . I appreciate if any on...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.